Working with us
This is the place where progress never stops
The Northern Care Alliance NHS Foundation Trust was created by bringing together staff and services from two NHS Trusts, Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust and The Pennine Acute Hospitals NHS Trust. Due to our size and status, we can offer group-wide, flexible multi-site opportunities, as part of our connected, integrated and forward-thinking team.
We care passionately about the experience our staff, patients and service users receive day in, day out. We continue to find ways to drive forward improvements in the provision of safe, high-quality integrated health and social care to our local communities. We are pioneering in our thinking and approach, and remain at the forefront of research and innovation. We’re also proud to invest big in learning and development, use world-class digital technology and collaborate closely with universities and industry.
This is the place where success is achievable and every day offers the challenges, empowerment, freedom and support necessary to break new ground and improve life outcomes. If you want to play a part in creating a healthier Greater Manchester, take your place with us.
This is the place that looks after its own
A place where effort, hard work and talent are recognised and everyone receives the rewards they deserve. We know that careers in healthcare require passion and resilience and can be challenging at times. Which is why we appreciate every single member of the Northern Care Alliance team and have worked hard to make sure that our benefits package reflects this. These are just some of the reasons why you’ll love working here:
- Generous holidays of 27 days per year (plus bank holidays), rising to 29 after five years NHS service and rising again to 33 after 10 years’ service
- Excellent NHS Pension package, fully protected against inflation and guaranteed by the government
- Flexible working opportunities
- Flexible retirement scheme – including retire and return opportunities
- Uniform provision (dependent on post)
- Shower and secure cycle facilities
- Amazon parcel collection points
- Onsite Nurseries
- Long service Awards
- Annual Staff Achievement Awards
- Chaplaincy services
- Special discounts on products and services via Health Service Discounts and Blue Light Card
- Pay enhancements to reward out of hours, shift and on-call working
- 24-hour Library Service
- A mix of offsite and onsite accommodation
- Variety of discounts from local attractions and businesses